We know how overwhelming it can be for a company to stand out on Instagram when there’s already a lot of competition. A great social media campaign strategy begins with understanding what your company is all about. What is the story behind it? How can people relate to it? And then you can start thinking about the content you’ll be posting.
You have a lot of Instagram pages that are a success like celebrity pages or people who are willing to spend a lot of money on Instagram ads. However, you also have some companies who managed to be successful on Instagram and don’t fit in any of the ones that we mentioned above so how do they do it?
These companies post content that will add value and inspire their audience. Like inspirational quotes, for example. That’s why it’s so important to think about storytelling because the more emotional content you create, the more engagement you’ll get.
Ultimately your company needs to be as honest, transparent and emotional as you can so the audience will feel connected. This is how you can make a real difference and stand out from the crowd.
Some technical tips from AZTA Group Desk:
AZTA Group, expert social media marketing agency in Melbourne, shares its result-driven tips to benefit your Instagram strategies:
- Make sure you have a profile photo, description, and website link in your Instagram page.
- Add location to your posts when that’s relevant because it will make it easier for people to see your posts when they are searching for that specific location
- Share your Instagram posts in your other social media profiles
- Post Instagram stories. Millions of people do it every day. It’s a new type of content and you can post photos or videos that will most likely be viewed by a lot more people than your regular posts. You can even add a link to your Instagram stories so people will be immediately directed to the website that you want them to see.
- Engage with your followers! Every time someone leaves a comment in your business Instagram page, be quick and answer them as soon as you can. This will show that you are paying attention to your audience and will allow you to engage with them.
- Collaborate with other companies by creating contests or other interactions. This way you’ll get a lot of the other company followers and they will get yours so it will be a win-win situation.