How Insta Stories Can be a Great Marketing Tool
It all started with Snapchat, but now Insta Stories are changing the way people use Instagram, making it a more interactive platform and a perfect way for businesses to engage with their loyal customers and also with potential customers.
You might think that if that content is going to disappear after only 24 hours then why should you spend time doing it? Well, because it’s without a doubt a very compelling way for companies to share content and to maximize the number of people that actually view their content.
Insta Stories have a lot of other perks like the fact that because they are only available for 24 hours you don’t need to spend a lot of time on them as you would on a normal Instagram post. You can be more spontaneous, creative and try to really connect in a closer way to your audience – using different filters, stickers, drawing, etc. So this alone is already something that customers love. If you add all the other Insta Stories tips and advantages like the ones below you’ll understand just how great Insta Stories can work as a Marketing Tool:
- It gives you the opportunity to drive traffic to your website
- You can use swipe-up links (in case you have a business account with more than 10K followers)
- Your business can have the chance to appear in the Featured Stories through the use of hashtags and geotags in your Insta Stories and this will give you a much better reach
- Insta Stories should never be too corporate so this will give your company a chance to relate to customers in a more interesting and personal way
- The opportunity to repost content from your regular Instagram posts and from your other social media platforms
- Insta Stories are a good tool to bring more awareness to your business because they are most likely to be seen by more people, when compared to your regular Instagram posts.
- It’s the perfect way for your business to communicate upcoming/recent events or even a giveaway or a contest, for example
- Either if it’s a business or personal Instagram all Insta Stories seem to follow the same pattern – your first insta stories always have more views than the last ones so that’s why it’s so important to make sure that your overall Insta Stories are telling an interesting and relevant story to your audience
- Instagram takeovers can be really fun and engaging! Try to pick someone from your team to do it as a “day in the life” story, for example. That’s something really authentic so it will help your audience feel closer to your values as a company.