A lot of people start shaking just by thinking about SEO (Search Engine Optimization) but we promise it doesn’t have to be as complex as it sounds. SEO is used to improve rankings so your company will rank highest on search engine results pages (SERPs). SEO drives traffic and increases your company’s awareness on search engines. As the competition is increasing everyday, companies are starting to realize just how important it can be to rank for specific keywords – primary and secondary. At AZTA Group, SEO experts in Melbourne, we help businesses climb the ladder and get to the top of Google’s search results.
So what’s the most important thing you need to know about SEO?
User experience should always be your aim!
You can use all the tricks and tactics you want but, at the end of the day, if you don’t focus on building a genuine user experience then your SE0 performance will never be great.
It’s really important to make the effort of translating all the experiences you are aiming to provide the users to a language that search engines can easily understand.
Some tips directly from AZTA Group’s Founder & Director, Tanisha Amyn – SEO expert in Melbourne:
Keywords are essential but not for the reason you might think. Doing it to improve organic rankings it’s not enough anymore. You need to do it because this will reveal a lot more information about the users and their specific needs and pain points.
With so many different SEO techniques this can get confusing and overwhelming but there are some main techniques that you should stick with to ensure you achieve the results you want.
These are some of the rule of thumb:
- Always keep in mind that your priority is writing for people so it’s really important that you know what the readers want;
- Make sure your page speed is good by removing anything that slows down your site such as plugins, image files, hosting proximity, etc.;
- Increase your traffic with eye catching and self explanatory infographics;
- Have the right web analytics platform to help you keep track of your website;
- Link your site to others websites that have relevant content and encourage other sites to link to you – Give and get, simple as that.